Planck's Place

Welcome. If you are here, then more than likely it means you were invited. What is a blog you say? Well, it's a type of website run a bit like a news letter. I can edit and add things as often as I like. So in a way it's a journal online. I created this just to share with our family and friends across the miles. Check back often and add comments when you feel so compelled. Most of the photos are of Emily, but if you look often enough, you will catch the occasional one of Tony and I.

Monday, March 05, 2007

A last minute trip to the beach

Sunday morning we were discussing the usual, "What should we do today" and the beach pops up in my mind.... (we had some clearer weather here in the middle of the dysmal spring rains) After a little prodding, Daddy decided we could do that, we were packed and on the road in less than 45 minutes! This is no small feat since the arrival of "the little one" since running out to the coast now means packing everything but the kitchen sink it seems! There's the full set of extra dry clean clothes for everyone, since we could have to go in after her at some point, or it could rain on us and drench us to the bone in seconds at any point. There's snacks, and drinks, and toys, and towels, and beach chairs, and entertainment for the drive there and back, and music, and and and..... And that was packing light!

So here are some photo's I took while there, enjoy, Tony even got into the shooting this time, as I still have my Dad's camera. I messed up tho, and left it on 1600 from the last time I used it and never switched it back, so everyting taken with that one is a lot noisy, crud, sorry honey! And there are some great shots from there too, :(

Enjoy!






1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger JAM said...

All are really good, but the lighthouse, and your husband squatting to take a photo are dynamite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home