Planck's Place

Welcome. If you are here, then more than likely it means you were invited. What is a blog you say? Well, it's a type of website run a bit like a news letter. I can edit and add things as often as I like. So in a way it's a journal online. I created this just to share with our family and friends across the miles. Check back often and add comments when you feel so compelled. Most of the photos are of Emily, but if you look often enough, you will catch the occasional one of Tony and I.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Zoo Lights

Season's greetings to all, here are a few shots I took from our trip to Zoo Lights last night. It was very cold, but really fun. Enjoy!










9 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Great job photographing the lights!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger photowannabe said...

Those are really great night light pictures. It looks like the zoo thing was a lot of fun.
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Come back anytime.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Very cool. I've never been to see the zoo lights. I think I will take DeShaun there. How long are they going to be doing it?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Oh WOW! What a treat it is to see your photos of the lights!

Excellent night photography.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Tina T-P said...

Hi - Happy New Year!

What cool pictures! I especially like the hippos! A fun memory of a fun night to be sure. T.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger micki said...

Every one of these is a beautiful capture!! Nice work, looks like a great way to spend an evening at the zoo.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger TRM said...

It's been a while since I've been to the Zoo lights, think my oldest was still in diapers, it's been a while. Love the lights at night good job. Glad to see your Christmas grand and hope the new year is prosperous and happy. Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Ash said...

Cool photos there!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Kimberley said...

Beautiful lights...lovely little girl...GREAT shots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home