Planck's Place

Welcome. If you are here, then more than likely it means you were invited. What is a blog you say? Well, it's a type of website run a bit like a news letter. I can edit and add things as often as I like. So in a way it's a journal online. I created this just to share with our family and friends across the miles. Check back often and add comments when you feel so compelled. Most of the photos are of Emily, but if you look often enough, you will catch the occasional one of Tony and I.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Naughty or Nice

Well, the deed is done. Sunday we waited in line for an hour and 45 minutes at the mall to see Santa. It was worth it though, Emily is so excited and at the peak of her Santa enthusiasm. I couldn't help being relieved and saddened that it will all come to an end sooner or later. Her classmates are already telling her that Santa isn't real! (Strangle those kids will someone please? They are only 5 year olds for goodness sakes!) She asked me about it and I told her, "well, you remember The Polar Express right? When you stop believing you can't hear the bells.... Santa was still there right, it's just that some people can't hear the bells anymore because they choose not to believe." She thought about it for a while then said, "yep, I believe in Santa!"

Whew! My Mom always told us: "If you don't believe, you don't receive" We got the point real quick when it was time. :)

So here's Emily and Santa this year..... I hope everyone is well and in the Holiday spirit.

5 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

Good one. You will cherish that one.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Ash said...

wow -- this is sweet!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Noushu says: said...

hai friend,
i would like to explain the story behind the elephant. i took this picture from a highly crowded venue, there was a stage program as part f the inaguration of a channel. the police bus came there for the security purpose. I think u r misunderstood. The manhouten got a gift from the authorities of the channel. u can see it in the hand of him.
Thanx for ur comments.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Noushu says: said...

Everyone can feel the beuty of christas through ur post.
All pictures are very good.
I wish u a Happy X'mas and a prosperous New Year.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Cute. I love her dress - especially the color it is in this photo.

Thanks for the 'heads up' on my hollyhocks. ;)

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home