Planck's Place

Welcome. If you are here, then more than likely it means you were invited. What is a blog you say? Well, it's a type of website run a bit like a news letter. I can edit and add things as often as I like. So in a way it's a journal online. I created this just to share with our family and friends across the miles. Check back often and add comments when you feel so compelled. Most of the photos are of Emily, but if you look often enough, you will catch the occasional one of Tony and I.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Another year, another birthday


Today was the official day... Dearest Honey took a shot of me and Millie (The camera still set on 3200 from the previous night photography excursion) and I thought I would share with ya'll. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger photowannabe said...

Well it looks like best wishes are in order. Nice happy photo.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Monterey John said...

Happy belated birthday! BTW thnx for the tip on the long shots, I'll give that a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home