Planck's Place

Welcome. If you are here, then more than likely it means you were invited. What is a blog you say? Well, it's a type of website run a bit like a news letter. I can edit and add things as often as I like. So in a way it's a journal online. I created this just to share with our family and friends across the miles. Check back often and add comments when you feel so compelled. Most of the photos are of Emily, but if you look often enough, you will catch the occasional one of Tony and I.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Busy time of year...


Well, fall is upon us, I haven't posted here in what seems ages, I have been very busy with another one of my blogs though http://cyndieplanck.blogspot.com/ check out some of my recent photography there if you like.

School is in full swing, I am back to work part time, and the days are getting shorter. All of us here are suffering from the back to school cold/virus. Not fun so I have been hanging low for a little spell. We are 2 weeks into it, and just starting to get back up to normal speed.

Last weekend we went with a friends car club around Oregon's wine country, it was a great drive, and we had a lot of fun, there are photos on my digitalalterations blog, so I will just post a photo here of miss Milly, Hope to be back here soon and posting up a storm again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home