Planck's Place

Welcome. If you are here, then more than likely it means you were invited. What is a blog you say? Well, it's a type of website run a bit like a news letter. I can edit and add things as often as I like. So in a way it's a journal online. I created this just to share with our family and friends across the miles. Check back often and add comments when you feel so compelled. Most of the photos are of Emily, but if you look often enough, you will catch the occasional one of Tony and I.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Saturday afternoon fun

Yesterday we hit the saturday market in town, which was a kinda "been there done that" for me, since I just shot there a couple of weeks ago, the light was terrible, midafternoon, and most everything was undercover of shade. I did find these little bears I quite liked..

Then we were off to Washington, over to a friends house to pick blackberries... We never did get to the berry picking as Emily reminded us on the way home, evidentally she had really been looking forward to it, oops, but everyone had a lot of fun, here's a few shots of the "kids" on the bikes....






Here's a couple shots of "Chloe" that I took while visiting...

3 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Wingnut said...

Thanks Mum, I have been trying to post on your blog for 3 days now, and it won't let me in, sooooo frustrating! Maybe I am blocked somehow? I will keep trying.....

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger micki said...

Great images!! Looks like you're having lovely late summer weather in your part of the country. I look forward to stopping by to see more of your work.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Wingnut said...

I still cannot post there! :( :( :( I keep trying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home