Planck's Place

Welcome. If you are here, then more than likely it means you were invited. What is a blog you say? Well, it's a type of website run a bit like a news letter. I can edit and add things as often as I like. So in a way it's a journal online. I created this just to share with our family and friends across the miles. Check back often and add comments when you feel so compelled. Most of the photos are of Emily, but if you look often enough, you will catch the occasional one of Tony and I.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

November Surprise!

I didn't want to say anything in case it didn't work out, but I have been looking around and keeping my eyes peeled for a second edition to the family if it was to come around. Well, today we found her. Our little family is complete now.

Chase has been such a pleasure, and we enjoy her so much, we have decided to adopt another.

Introducing: "Summer" our newest family member. She is a 3 year old Pointer.

The two dogs are getting along fantastically, they have played every since they got home. There's going to be some sleepy puppies around here later tonight I tell you. It's already great to have another to wear Chase out a bit. Summer seems so mellow compared to Chase already.

Summer is crashed out sideways on the rug, and chase is staring intently at her whining to come and play some more. Ah fun times!

Here's some pictures to share.


No pictures of me Mom, just the dogs today!


This is our new girl, Summer...


Chase is all excited and ready to play


Summer seems to be happy with the situation


Here's Chase begging Summer to play more, and Summer thinking she would rather rest a spell.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Carie said...

are you kidding me??? You surprised me with one, I just don't think I even know you anymore!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home